Legal Services

Low-Cost Divorce (Centralia, Olympia)

Need to file paperwork for a Divorce, Legal Separation, Annulment, Non-Parental Custody,
Paternity, Modification of Child Support, Modification of Parenting Plan, or need to
respond to paperwork served to you?

I am an Independent ParaLegal that will fill out your paperwork for you, explain court
procedures and walk you through the basics.

I am not an attorney so I cannot represent you in court, but can prepare you for what you
will need to do in court.

Call for an appointment. Wendy (360) 508-8323

  • Location: Centralia, Olympia
  • it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

craigslist | legal services in seattle-tacoma

Comments are closed.

© 2011 Legal Services. All Rights Reserved.

This blog is powered by the Wordpress platform.