Legal Services

Name Change – Need to legally change your name (Contra Costa County)

Would you like to legally change your name?

Can you afford an attorney?


Please call 925-330-1145

Yazmin Llamas-Morales, MPA
1620 Pacheco Blvd., Suite C
Martinez, CA 94553

1/2 mile from Martinez Courthouses


Legal Document Assistant #104
Contra Costa County
Expires July 26, 2013

I am not an attorney, and can only assist in preparing your legal documents at your direction.

  • Location: Contra Costa County
  • it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

craigslist | legal services in SF bay area

Comments are closed.

© 2011 Legal Services. All Rights Reserved.

This blog is powered by the Wordpress platform.