I am looking to provide Export Compliance Management/Support as a consultant to any company currently shipping or planning to start shipping export controlled material outside of the United States.
I am an experience Export Compliance Consultant, with more than 5 years of a solid Export Compliance experience with many contacts within United States Department of State, United States Department of Commerce, and the Office of Foreign Assets Control.
- I manage export compliance for large and small organizations, such as compliance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) and the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and OFAC.
- I have extensive experience supporting various company and business unit requests, including approval of export classification requests, obtaining Technical Assistance Agreements/Manufacturing Licensing Agreements and related hardware licenses (DSP5 and DSP73).
- I also have great experience with export commodity jurisdiction (CJ’s) and classification (CCATS) all types of commercial and duel use parts.
- I will give guidance on which Harmonized Tariff Codes(HTC) to use for exporting and importing materials, in addition, I will help the organization find the correct ECCN and USML for their products
- I have written and implemented Export Policies and Procedures and have improved standard work to ensure that import/export regulations are fully considered in all critical functions throughout any business
-I will also provide guidance as how an (ITAR) foreign visitor route should be implemented, and how visitor records should be kept and for how long
- I will instruct and provide training of how to conduct audits and lead root cause/corrective action investigations for all non compliances. I will help ensure potential violations are identified, investigated and disclosed as required; implement corrective actions, and give ideas of how to keep top-level management apprised of all significant open matters.
- Location: Richmond area
- it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests