Legal Services

WANTED: Attorney to Represent Landlord (Clatsop County)

I am looking to retain an attorney for a tenant eviction hearing. I have filed all the necessary documents for a Dec. 20 hearing. I have realized I am out of town, but want to proceed with the court date.

Contact me directly for details


  • Location: Clatsop County
  • it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

craigslist | legal services in portland, OR

Comments are closed.

© 2011 Legal Services. All Rights Reserved.

This blog is powered by the Wordpress platform.