Legal Services

I Pay Cash Money for Uncollected Judgments (Oregon)

If you wish to turn that piece of paper into CASH, I will buy it.

I normally pay 50% of judgment value!!!!

Please fax a copy of your judgment to 503-675-6485, I’ll make an immediate offer.

Please only reply if you’re ready to sell your paper.


  • Location: Oregon
  • it’s ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comments are closed.

© 2011 Legal Services. All Rights Reserved.

This blog is powered by the Wordpress platform.