ARE YOU RUNNING A BUSINESS AS A SOLE PROPRIETOR?
DO YOU OWN RESIDENTIAL OR COMMERCIAL PROPERTY THAT YOU LEASE OUT?
PROTECT YOURSELF FROM POTENTIALLY DEVASTATING PERSONAL LIABILITY!
If you own a business, or if you own rental properties, you should be holding those in an LLC and conducting those activities thru an LLC – not as a sole proprietor – to reduce your risks of personal liability for lawsuits and claims from the business or from your rental activities.
Now, have your LLC formed by a business lawyer with decades of experience – at a fraction of what other lawyers charge, for less even than non-lawyer “document preparers” will charge you.
I’ll create your LLC for only $ 295 – and that includes the filing and publication fees.
* Check the availability of the name for your LLC.
* Prepare and file the Articles of Organization.
* Submit the Statutory Agent Consent.
* Prepare the Notice of Filing, and arrange for publication.
* Have the Affidavit of Publication filed.
I’ve been forming LLCs and corporations for my clients for decades. Make sure this vital step in establishing your business on a proper footing is done right!
Price quoted is for a single-member LLC, with regular processing time by the State (expedited handling add $ 50), and does not include an Operating Agreement (available for an additional $ 100), any tax filings or elections, or any asset transfers into the LLC; for husband and wife as joint owners, add $ 50. Additional services needed for formation and organization of your business are available upon request; contact me for a quote.
I also provide many other business legal services on a flat fee or discounted fee basis, including:
* Drafting and review of contracts for your business.
* Formation of corporations.
* Drafting and review of leases and other real estate documents.
* Collection of unpaid accounts.
* Defense of lawsuits and dispute resolution.
And, if you are considering buying a business, I may be able to represent you at little or no cost; see www.BuyAZBiz.com for details.
RODNEY A. KNIGHT, Attorney
show contact info