Limited Liability Companies (LLCs) combine the qualities of corporations and partnerships. This type of business structure enjoys the limited liability of a corporation and the eligibility for the pass-through taxation feature of a partnership. LLCs may also select any form of profit distribution.
I am a licensed attorney and will setup your business structure including publication. Whether you want to start a bakery or an online retail business, I can help you!
Only $ 295 + filing fees
I will perform the following services:
* Check the availability of the name for your LLC.
* Prepare and file the Articles of Organization.
* Submit the Statutory Agent Consent.
* Prepare the Notice of Filing, and arrange for publication.
* Have the Affidavit of Publication filed.
For free consultation call or email.