Legal Services

Erase Your Criminal Record (Pa & Nj)

The Law Office of John M. Walsh is committed to providing the highest quality Criminal Defense and other legal services to the residents of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania its surrounding counties, such as Bucks, Chester, Delaware, and Montgomery County as well as all of New Jersey.

When can I get my record expunged?

- After you have successfully completed the Pennsylvania A.R.D. program. The amount of time you must wait after successful completion varies from county to county.

- If you have been found not guilty or your case was nolle prossed you may be eligible to have your record expunged.

- If it has been at least five since you were convicted of a crime in New Jersey (including 3rd or 4th degree CDS charges)

- If you have been convicted of a summary offense you may be eligible to have record expunged after five years.

- If you have a criminal conviction in Pennsylvania and are over the age of 70 you may be eligible to have your record expunged.

- If you received a conditional discharge.

Free Consultation. Reasonable Fees. All Major Credit Cards Accepted.

Visit our website

Call for an appointment 215-758-9200

  • Location: Pa & Nj
  • it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Comments are closed.

© 2011 Legal Services. All Rights Reserved.

This blog is powered by the Wordpress platform.