For a consultation with a criminal defense or bankruptcy lawyer, call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (800) 391-8392. The consultation is free only for potential clients.
David Storobin is regularly interviewed on TV and radio, as well as in print media, and was quoted as an expert in a book.
WHY SHOULD YOU RETAIN THE STOROBIN LAW FIRM?
1. Forbes and the Investor’s Business Daily editorial board referred to him as a “global legal expert”.
2. New York Supreme Court Justice Joseph Silverman declared that David Storobin is “an asset to the legal profession”. (See testimonials.)
3. Flat fees and payments plans that suit your needs.
3. All the legal work is performed by a lawyer, not an uncertified paralegal. All your documents are custom prepared just for you by an attorney, rather than “cookie-cutter” forms.
4. U.S. law changed recently and the U.S. Trustee’s Office has become much more aggressive in denying Chapter 7 bankruptcies that do not require any repayment. People are instead forced into a Chapter 13 bankruptcy that does require repayment. Your bankruptcy matter will be represented by a team of lawyers and a Certified Public Accountant to maximize your odds of successfully getting your Chapter 7 bankruptcy approved.
5. Your lawyer’s trial experience and education in multiple trial institutes gives him the knowledge and the experience to properly defend you in Court.
6. Free initial consultation for potential clients.
7. Your lawyer understands civil and immigration consequences of your case.
Credt cards, paypal, checks and cash are accepted. Payment plans are available.
Call (800) 391-8392 to find out why you should retain the Storobin Law Firm PLLC. We are available for phone consultations and emergency court appearances on Saturdays and Sundays.
Your attorney makes a big difference. Get the right law firm – the Storobin Law Firm!
The Storobin Law Firm has published The Guide To Criminal Cases In New York Courts and the The Guide To Chapter 7 Bankruptcy.
Call us today at (800) 391-8392.
Storobin Law Firm PLLC
14 Wall Street, 20 Floor
New York, N.Y. 10005
Storobin Law Firm PLLC
44 Court Street, Suite 917
Brooklyn, N.Y. 11201
phone: (800) 391-8392
fax: (800) 391-7207
- Location: AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS 24/7
- it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests