QR Code Link to This Post
OBAMA’S PERMITTED EXECUTIVE ACTIONS ON IMMIGRATION STILL REMAIN IN PLACE WHILE HE’S IN OFFICE.
The Law Firm of Anish Vashistha is considered by many as the top office for immigration and citizenship legal matters.
To schedule a Free Initial In-Person Consultation with an expert immigration law attorney simply call
show contact info
To learn more, visit LawFirmAV dot com.
Los Angeles Immigration Attorney Anish Vashistha is a graduate of Georgetown University where he earned his J.D. and B.S. degrees. Anish has successfully represented thousands of immigrants, their families, their employers, and their businesses throughout the U.S., and is certified by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization as an expert in Immigration and Nationality Law. Anish is regularly contacted by immigration attorneys to provide them with expert guidance on complex immigration cases, waivers, post-conviction relief, criminal immigration issues, and federal lawsuits to fight for immigrant rights. Anish is also regularly contacted by criminal attorneys to assist them in finding solutions that eliminate and minimize the immigration consequences of their clients’ criminal matters.
The law firm focuses on all immigration legal matters, particularly complex cases, including:
* Deportation/Removal Defense
* Airport Stops
* Criminal Immigration Matters
* Post Conviction Relief
* Waivers (including the new “Stateside” provisional unlawful-presence waiver”
* Mandamus, Naturalization and Habeas Federal Court Lawsuits and/or Petitions
* Bond Hearings
* Challenges to Mandatory Detention
* Lawful Permanent Resident Status (commonly referred to as “Green Card”)
* United States Citizenship
* Appeals for Naturalization Denials
* Work Permits
* Corporate and Business Visas and Immigration
* Corporate Immigration Compliance/Audits
* Immigration Worksite Enforcement
* Family Cases
* Students, Interns, and Trainees
* Lawsuits to End Long-Delays
* Lawsuits to Challenge and Overturn Unfair Decisions
* Motions to Reopen
* BIA Cases
* Petitions for Review
* Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Cases
* Hague Convention, Including International Child Abduction
* Inter-country Adoptions
* Victims of Crimes
* Domestic Violence
* Consulate Cases
* DACA (deferred action for childhood arrivals)
* Prosecutorial Discretion (Humanitarian Cases)
Attorney Anish Vashistha is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association Immigration Law Section. He is admitted to practice before various United States Courts of Appeals and the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
Please feel free to call us at
show contact info
to schedule your Free Initial In-Person Consultation. Our firm is capable of addressing all of your immigration legal needs.