Legal Services

Lawyer/CPA will help you with your tax issues-IRS,FTB, EDD (Los Angeles)

Lawyer/CPA will help you with your <a href="">tax</a> issues-IRS,FTB, EDD

I am a lawyer, CPA and part time professor with over 30 years experience in all areas of taxes, including individual and business taxes. If you are seeking ways to minimize your tax burden and/or increase your cash flow, please write to me and we can discuss your situation. I will be happy to tell you about my background and education and arrange for a meeting at your convenience. I keep my overhead low so you do not have to pay for work done by someone other than myself. I am NOT associated with a large firm so I will not charge you for things such as copying or phone calls. I also represent clients before the U.S. Tax Court for which my clients have been very grateful. In your response, be sure to tell me the best way I may contact you.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Comments are closed.

© 2011 Legal Services. All Rights Reserved.

This blog is powered by the Wordpress platform.