Legal Services


Do you need to file for Child Support, Child Custody or Divorce?

We can help you fill out all necessary legal documentation professionally to get your case open and heard in a court of law. We will help you request all your needs and wants to the best of our ability. Depending on what you need we can assist with just filing the basic documents or handle more if you need us to.

We can also help RESPOND to any paperwork you may have been served with.

Just contact us to set up an appointment to come in to our Encino office for a FREE CONSULTATION. Or respond to this post in an email for quick questions.

Ask for Byanka
show contact info

Prices vary between cases anywhere between $ 150 – $ 500. Depends on complexity.

Comments are closed.

© 2011 Legal Services. All Rights Reserved.

This blog is powered by the Wordpress platform.