Your quality of life should not have to suffer because of the unlawful practices at your place of employment.
THE LAW OFFICE OF SETH E. TILLMON IS AVAILABLE FOR DISCUSSION OF YOUR EMPLOYMENT LAW CONCERNS, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING ISSUES:
– work hours, compensation, and/or job duties being changed because of a pregnancy or other medical condition
– unauthorized use of your social security number or other personal information
– irregular ability to take breaks during working hours
– sexual harassment, including unwanted or unwelcome romantic advances, off-color sexual jokes, touching, etc.
– being asked to work extra hours “off the clock”
– being asked to remain “on duty” during your lunch
– unsafe or unreasonable working conditions
– irregular employee payment schedules
– being an hourly employee forced to work more than 8 hours in a day or 40 in a week without recieving Overtime pay
– being a salaried employee forced to work more than 8 hours per day or 40 hours per week without receiving Overtime pay
– being employed as an “Independent Contractor” and not receiving Overtime pay for working more than 8 hours in a day or 40 in a week
– being employed as an “Independent Contractor” and not being paid according to the commission structure or other agreement
– employer has a “use it or lose it” vacation time policy
– unauthorized deductions on your paycheck
– being forced or strongly influenced to buy items from your employer
– working for a company who pays all or most of its employees as “Independent Contractors”
– being told to come to work and then being sent home unpaid when there is no work to perform
– being attacked or injured by a co-worker or customer while at work
– employees’ tips being collected and retained or shared with management or ownership staff
– discrimination on account of race, sex, religion, gender identity, national origin, etc.
I am a passionate California licensed attorney who will help you protect your lawful rights.
The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon accepts Employment Law cases on a Contingency Fee basis, meaning that you will NEVER pay a dime in attorney fees unless you receive a recovery.
What you may think of as “no big deal,” may actually be a big deal in the eyes of the law and entitle you to significant compensation.
Call the Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon at
show contact info
show contact info
for a confidential consultation and evaluation of your potential claims.
Please visit The Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon website for more information or to request a call: http://tillmonlaw.com/areas-of-practice/employment-law
Law Office of Seth E. Tillmon
10008 National Blvd., #115
Los Angeles, CA 90034
NOTICE: This is an ad for legal services. No attorney-client relationship exists until attorney and client set forth its terms in a written document executed by both in compliance with California law.
California labor law. An experienced California labor law attorney should be able to advise you as to whether or not you may be entitled to back overtime pay, penalties, and interest. Many employees are misclassified by the employers as exempt from overtime, when in fact, California Labor Law holds that they are indeed entitled to overtime pay. The CA labor law mandates that the duties of an employee, and not the job title or the assigned exempt status given