This year you have until April 18th to file your tax return, but you may have more time if you file an extension.
If you owe back taxes, IRS or the State may seize your refund. But they don’t have to…..
Our trained Tax Attorney:
1. Filing prior year returns
2. Assisting with payment plans
3. Tax Audits
4. Collection Defense
5. Bankruptcy (Yes Bankruptcy can clear up really old tax debt)
6. E-filing current year returns (Federal and All states) &
7. Advising on your rights and options
Please visit our webpage http://maxwelllegal.com/taxpreparation.html &
Take a look at our questionnaire
income tax return, state income tax , year round tax service, federal tax, income tax refunds, federal income tax , income tax forms , income tax calculator, income tax refund, income tax rates , tax forms , tax calculator , Bankruptcy,
- it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
craigslist | legal services in charlotte