Notary Public – Your Place or Mine!
I am a professional Notary Public, covering all of the South Shore (and slightly beyond) and am available to come to you.
My rates are just $ 10 per stamp, plus travel if I come to you.
Save on travel charges by coming to:
Postal Center USA
141 Memorial Parkway (Shaws Plaza)
Randolph, MA 02368
I’m available there on …
Monday 9 AM – 6 PM
Tuesday and Wednesday 9AM – 5PM
Thursday 9 AM – 12 Noon.
Saturday 9 AM – 2 PM
I’m available to travel at other times, by appointment only.
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL NOTARIZATION….
1. Ensure that all signers are present with a proper ID. It must be state or federal government issued, not expired and must contain the person’s photograph and signature.
2. Fill out your document completely, but do not sign it. Massachusetts law requires that any spaces (except signature lines) be crossed out or filled in with N/A.
3. Ensure that you know whether you need a Jurat (sworn statement), Acknowledgement or Signature Witness. A Notary Public can describe them but it prohibited from suggesting one form over another.
4. If you have questions, you may ask us, but remember that a Notary Public must not give any type of legal advice. It’s best to speak with a qualified attorney.
Whether you need notarization at your home, office, healthcare facility or anywhere else, call me at 781-963-7007 and I will make arrangements to suit you.
- Location: South Shore
- it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests