*** EVICTION REPRESENTATION (Residential) – $ 749/FLAT ATTORNEY FEE – INCLUDES COURT ***
Landlords, Property Managers, Owners, Tenants:
Get your non-paying and problem Tenant out… FAST!… and… BY THE LAW!
Experienced MA eviction attorney available for reasonable rate and FREE CONSULTATION.
Only $ 749/FLAT FEE per “standard” eviction, I will handle the entire case– from start to Judgment to physical removal from property, including:
* Drafting and Filing Notice To Quit
* Drafting and Filing Summons and Complaint
* Handle Execution
* Physical Removal from Property
* Arrange Service of Process
* Draft and Handle Stipulation Agreements / Agreement For Judgment
* Motions / Answers / Counterclaims / Discovery
* Attend Housing or District Court on behalf of Landlord / Tenant
* Advise, represent, handle entire case, including Tenant / Landlord phone calls, negotiations from start through judgment
- All court filing fees, service of process fees, and related expenses to be paid by the client, Landlord or Tenant.
- May be additional charge if not a “standard” eviction and more complicated
- I can also work out a very reasonable hourly fee (typically $ 175/Hour when I am in court). Commercial evictions will be an additional fee.
- Accept credit card payments by Mastercard and Visa
Let me know how I can help you. I may be contacted at my office PH: 781-479-0829 or E-Mail: Philipmannlaw@comcast.net
Philip A. Mann, Esq.
Attorney At Law
23 Cedar Street
Marblehead, MA 01945
- Location: Throughout MA and Great Boston Area
- it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
craigslist | legal services in boston