Summer is here . . . and so are increased DWI checkpoints and police patrols.
If you’ve gotten a DWI, speeding ticket, or have gotten into other trouble with the law anywhere in the Capital Region or rest of upstate, western or northern New York, give the Law Office of Lance R. Hartwich a call. We are a full-service law office offering experienced, aggressive, yet affordable traffic ticket, DWI, and criminal defense throughout New York State north of New York City.
We are not a “ticket mill” — instead we give your case careful personal attention from an experienced attorney, and we NEVER treat you like a number or push you to accept a bad plea bargain. We strive to protect your rights and to achieve the BEST possible resolution to your case, saving you time, money, hassle, license points — possibly even your freedom.
DON’T PLEAD GUILTY OR TAKE CHANCES WITH YOUR DEFENSE. Call us any time for a free, confidential consultation regarding:
– TRAFFIC TICKETS: Speeding, Red Light, Following Too Closely, Unsafe Lane Change, Disobeying a Traffic Device, and Other Charges.
– CRIMINAL CHARGES: Driving While Intoxicated or While Ability Impaired by Drugs (DWI/DWAI-drugs), Aggravated Unlicensed Operation (Driving while suspended/revoked), and Other Criminal Charges (incl. felonies).
– LICENSE ISSUES: Reviewing your driving record and working to help you to clear outstanding suspensions and/or revocations.
– COMMERCIAL TRUCKING VIOLATIONS: Equipment violations, etc.
In most traffic ticket cases, we can even save you the inconvenience of having to go to court at all.
376 Broadway, Second Floor
Schenectady, New York 12305
24-hr. Tel. (518) 339-7911
Fax (518) 472-0969
On the Web: http://www.town-court.com/profile.php?id=62
* * * Contact us 24/7, incl. holidays ~ Reasonable rates and no hidden charges ~ All New York State courts (excl. NYC & LI) * * *
ATTORNEY ADVERTISING. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
- Location: *** Call us 24/7 ***
- it’s NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests